Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ca$hmere: a shameless addiction!

Hello, I am a cashmere addict, and I am proud of being it!
I am thrilled that my second pregnancy falls again during the winter months. I am not a sun flower for sure. And even being aware that is quite tough to dress a bump with heavy coats during the very cold days of mid winter in Baltimore, I prefer those days than the very humid and hot days of mid summer!
During my first pregnancy, I hit the sales racks for a bigger sizer than the one I regularly wear. I scouted through my favorite consignment stores (hello there, Redeux and Vogue revisited, both in Roland Park) and found cashmere leggings, shawls, sweaters to my hearts content.
Browsing today through J.Crew website and what did I find? Cashmere for baby...
Is quite difficult to pay the same price of a normal/adult sweater for a small baby one that will only wear for a couple of days/weeks. But its irresistible, isn't?



COLLECTION CASHMERE BABY SWEATER IN SAILOR STRIPE





COLLECTION CASHMERE BABY SWEATER IN ANCHOR





COLLECTION BABY CASHMERE BLANKET IN ANCHOR




No comments:

Post a Comment