Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Before & After: Art addi(c)tion!

What a simple addition of art, two prints, and a mirror brings so much warmth to a room!
My twin bed guest room is always in change, but is getting closer to my vision.
Both Carol Gigg's prints and mirror were bought at my local Goodwill store for less than $50.
I had the headboards upholstered, and were $300 both (only work), and I got the linen fabric at Calico Corners for $80.
The duvets and covers are from Ikea: $60. Lamps ($19.99 each) were from Home Goods, and the amazing vintage vanity table , $55, was from a local furniture consignment store that has closed for business, and the rug was bought at an auction ($150).

Unfortunately, I don't have photos of the all whole process when I started, but here it is how it looks now:

BEFORE:






 AFTER:


No comments:

Post a Comment