Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Quick dinner in less than 20 minutes!

My radio silence has many reasons, but not enough to keep me away any longer.
Being a mom of a tiny wannabe gourmet (my son has been smelling and tasting new food offerings before eating for a while, now...) forces me to take new approaches with basics.
I will call it M lasagna, it takes less than 20 minutes from preparing to putting on the table:

Step 1:
Boil 3 medium sweet potatoes, cut them in small pieces, add a pinch of sea salt to the cooking water
Cut 2 small/medium courgettes, and cooked them in olive oil and add some herbs
Cook 1/2 pound minced meat, with a drizzle of olive oil

Step 2:
Assemble the small oven bowl with butter, sweet potato puree, meat, courgette, and finally add shredded mozzarella cheese.











Step 3:
Put the bowls in small counter oven for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese melts.

Step 4:
Enjoy! Bom apetite!








No comments:

Post a Comment